Location: Kansas City
Dates: September 15-17. We will begin by 2pm on Thursday and end by noon on Saturday.
- All the meetings, materials, and “stuff"- we will leave you to cover your travel and accommodations. We have picked out a private, luxurious inn in a park setting allowing for us to use the full outdoor space and relaxed meeting space. (The hotel details are available once you have registered and we have negotiated a flat $500 for two nights for all of our guests who choose to stay at the Inn)
- Exclusive Live participation in Deb's signature quarterly planning: 90 in 60 followed by deep dive action planning and implementation
- All your meals and snacks—although we will let your adult beverages be on you.
- Headshot photo session for those that need a new one!
- Membership access through 2022 (the sooner you sign up...the longer you have!)
- Gatherings to check-in and level up with the retreat group.
- Introductions. Conquering your story through a short interview with Deb and the team
And so much more…
There is one choice you need to make.
Keep the momentum going with monthly coaching and an all-access pass to Grad Lab. Grad Lab holds the keys to the graduate school lessons so many of us did not get. We have a weekly mastermind for members only and 1-1 monthly coaching. Please contact us to discuss adding this option (firstname.lastname@example.org)
A note about Covid Protocols:
We ask that all participants adhere to the Covid protocols in place at the time, including providing proof of full vaccination for entrance to the Retreat. We will be sending additional details about this as we get closer to the Retreat.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund or transfer your registration. That being said...if something prevents us from being together, or if you cannot join us for Covid travel restrictions or other related matters, we will make sure you have access to the retreat materials and programs that can be delivered virtually.
One more reminder.
This retreat is meant for those that are ready to show up ready to be positive about the plans with a willingness to collaborate and participate. Please plan accordingly.
Space is extremely limited to create the ability to connect and collaborate with program participants and facilitators.